Cummins Engine Manufacturering Video Is Impressive Beyond Impressive! 1,000,000 Miles - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Technical Exchange > Major Mechanicals
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log in Click Here to Login

Old 03-21-2013, 03:06 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Cummins Engine Manufacturering Video Is Impressive Beyond Impressive! 1,000,000 Miles

I was already impressed with the Cummins Engines, but after watching this video you will be like in awe!. They are considered the best diesel engine manufacturer around the entire world and when you see how they do things you should be extremely impressed. There are companies claiming 2,000,000 miles on these babies.

Even if your just a little bit gear head you should like this. Actually, anyone might like it.

[video=youtube;FXQER3_C-9U]

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
farmell

That is a very informational video on how they build the great Cummins engines. That is the only thing that temps me into buying a new Newell Coach. The Cat engine in my current coach does a fine job but if I would have had a choice then a Cummins. One would have to assume the factory must be having fewer warranties issues with them.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.” – President Gerald Ford
farmell is offline   Reply With Quote