Mexico? - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #21
Brad Townsend

Steve, thanks for the Faucet seats they work great.
Brad

1988 40 ft 8v92 TA
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser,1990 Jeep Cherokee 4/WD now a desert rat
25 ft Haulmark trailer
730 watt solar panels, Full timing.
Brad Townsend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #22
prairieschooner

Mexico was wonderful!!! Temps were in the 70's or 80's the entire time that we were there although rained one night.
We had the Coach washed before we left and they did a great job 3 guys for $30.00 and even did the roof. Shrimp is their local catch at $10.00 a Kilo, we ate more than we should have.
Coming home we did have to go through one Military Checkpoint. It was a little daunting seeing the young men with Automatic Rifles coming in the Coach and looking through everything. They were a little nicer than the US Customs Border though, Tricia was able to be in the Coach when the Mexican Military went through it while we had to be outside and couldn't watch as the US Customs went through the Coach. Prior to going inside the US Customs had me open all of the Bays while the Drug Sniffing Dog walked by. We did need Mexican Visas while in Mexico so I would advise anyone traveling to get them.
We already made our Reservations for our return to Golfo de Santa Clara in February. Our Visas are for 6 Months and this time we will just get a years worth of Insurance.

1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:33 PM   #23
chockwald

Oregon has been wonderful.....40's and 50's, and NO rain, no visas, and no U.S. Border Patrol.....LOL!!! Seriously, we would love to be in 70's and 80's....but the weather in the northern latitudes is what it is....took a 15 mile bicycle ride through the beautiful Oregon countryside....all bundled up, of course! Life is good....
2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #24
prairieschooner

Clarke,
When we got home there was 6" of snow on the ground by the Garage. Forecast is for Rain this weekend and early next week with the Snow Level below 6,000 Foot, this means us. Sounds like I'll be outside tomorrow splitting wood and getting ready for chilly temps myself.
Winter time for us is now for going south like the ducks or "Snow Birds"!

1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote