Question about the option of door windows. - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
pyledriver

Default Question about the option of door windows.

After previewing several Newells I'm noticing some with and some without door windows. Has anyone ever added a window to their Newell? Wondering what it might cost to have it done?

Nick

pyledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
Neweller

Nick, the door window is like a lot of things on a Newell Coach and that is an option. I have changed angled windows to rectangle ones and have enlarged an opening in

the galley, installing a larger window. Both jobs need modifications similar to adding a window. I would install a window in a door in a heartbeat as in most areas including

the door you can modify any reinforcement where needed to retain the new window. That would be a fun project for me and should not take long at all. So, to answer

your question, yes it can be added. If you are close to Newell Coach they would surely hook you up with a first rate window addition.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
pyledriver

Ken, thank you for answering my question. Me and the wife are both fond of a window in our entry door. I'll call Newell to get a cost estimate on the year of coach we have been looking at.
pyledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:47 AM   #4
Thomas Lago

We like all the window we can get and a door window is a great option to us.
Thomas Lago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
folivier

My '93 doesn't have a window over the kitchen countertop. Wonder how hard it would be to install a window there?
1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote