New owners of coach #531 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Luxury Coach Community > Introduce Yourself - Welcome Wagon
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #1
rheavn

Default New owners of coach #531

Suzy & I just bought our new coach out of Michigan. We are the third owners. The second owner bought it in 2005, but only put 2,200 miles on it. This is our fifth(and last) motorhome. We bought our first in 1980. Each time we moved up we thought we died & went to heaven. Well we've done it again! We first looked at Newells in 1994 and we finally have one.
I try to do as much maintenance as I can. I just finished cleaning the coach & am ready to begin servicing it. I'm already getting an appreciation for the Newell engineering. I hope with my DIY experience I will be able to contribute to this forum. Right now I am just trying to familiarize myself with the different systems. To start with I'll have lots of questions.
While waiting for the forum to validate my membership I have spoken with Tom McCloud & Tuga Gaidry who have been very helpful & I thank them.
The rheavn username is our Missouri personalized plate. We live on a small farm in the branson, Missouri area. We have full hook ups & any one is welcome.

Steve & Suzy Bare
1999 Newell #531
rheavn is offline   Reply With Quote