H-E-L-P-! ~ Now Smile ! . . Light ! Camera ! Action ! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #1
ikcandco

Default H-E-L-P-! ~ Now Smile ! . . Light ! Camera ! Action !

__ " H __ E __ L __ P __ ! . . Now Smile for the Camera ! . ."
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««~»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
« ~ » The 'NewellClassic.com Forum' has all the 'Potential' and 'Tools' to be 'The Greatest Of Them' ALL !'
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««~»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
« ~ » 'TechTalk' had more questions than presently on this forum ! and . . .
Usually 'Questions' were 'Answered Promptly,' 'Now, . . You' All Know What I Mean !'

« ~ » I know it's hard to find something to complain about when you've got a 'Newell Coach !' Then post
about the 'Gooooood Things in life, as having a Newell :' Such as Michael Day's Post by CLICKING HERE
« ~ » To make this 'Forum and Website' 'Sparkle' as it should and meant to be, it needs a 'Little Help' and
'Action,' 'Now, . . You' All Know What I Mean !'
« ~ » So . . . When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Keeps On Going !
« ~ » From previous posts, You' All Know 'My Crystal Ball' So . . . I Turned to it and to my amazement . . .
'It Proposed Great Ideas !' Well they seem to be. . . Now You' All Be The Judge !
« ~ » H-E-L-P-! . . ~ By Their SMILES ! . . Light ! Camera ! Action !
<~> <~> 1 ~ 'Photos of 'New' Newell Coaches'
« ~ » Like in 'Brand New Newell Coaches,' yes the ones that we seldom have the pleasure of seeing :
- - - - - - - - - -A) To Upload Photos of 'All NEW NEWELLS' Coming-off the 'Production Line,' i.e. 'Ready for
Delivery'. . . and 'Yes' why not with their respectful owner(s). Sure some might be camera shy !
. . Then only the Coaches ! ;

- - - - - - - - - -B) These are so 'Unique and Special in Every Way' that 'These Coaches' would certainly bring-
out questions such as 'New Layouts,' 'New Color Schemes,' 'New Bay Doors' or Different Other Stuff about
this and that and so forth ;

- - - - - - - - - -C) It should be a 'New Gallery' and reserved strictly for 'New Newell Coaches' and posted in
their specific model year ;

- - - - - - - - - -D) . . . and 'My Crystal Ball' pointed to also add 2007 Newells, 2006 and so
forth, . . You' All Know What I Mean !'

- - - - - - - - - -E) Also 'My Crystal Ball' indicated, that for catching 'Details of these 'New Newell Coaches,'
the 'Newell Coach Photos Program' seems to be a 'Better Choice for Photos Size' than the present 'Photos
Program utilized at the 'NewellClassic Gallery.' For the 'Photos Size' and 'Environment' CLICK HERE

- - - - - - - - - -F) Would all details and equipment list of all Coaches be posted ? . . 'My Crystal Ball'
didn't react. So if this proposition is approved, the decision lies on the 'NewellClassic Administrator' and/or
the 'Newell Coach President' to decide.
<~> <~> 2 ~ The New Gallery @ NewellClassic 'or' @ Newell Coach Website ?
- - - - - - - - - -A) Again 'My Crystal Ball' didn't react. So if this proposition is approved, the decision
lies on the 'NewellClassic Administrator' and/or the 'Newell Coach President.'
« ~ » "So, Hey You' All, How about sharing your comments ! After all, . . it's your 'Forum !'"
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 73

ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:09 AM   #2
ikcandco

In a 'Few Words' or so . . .
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
»»»»»»»»»»»» How about enhancing the 'NewellClassic.com Forum'
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' With a 'New Gallery' of
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~»»» 'All Brand New Newell Coaches'
« ~ » Integrated in the 'NewellClassic.com' or . . . The 'Newell Coach' Website.
« ~ » I find the 'Newell Coach Photo Program' is excellent for showing the 'New Newell Coaches'.
« ~ » Because 'Newell Coaches' are sold in advance and are so exclusive, by their reputation they
become restricted to most of us (No, I ain't crying but. . .)
« ~ » As 'Karl Blade' summarized in the post : ->Bringing Newell owners together. ->Forum Index ->
General Discussion ->Design of 2006 and 2007 Newell's?
'karlb' wrote Tue Sep 19, 2006 :
". . . Another reality of the current marketplace: It appears that the majority of new bus conversions are
currently being sold from finished stock and therefore not custom, while the majority of new Newells are
built to order, and custom-built to order, at that."

« ~ » -> Point : For the simple reason of 'Newell Coach Own Success', We are 'Deprive' of 'Viewing
'New' Newell Coaches'
« ~ » i.e.: If 'Newell Coaches' Wouldn't have such 'Sophisticated, Lavish, Outstanding, Reliable'
and 'Custom-Built To Order Coaches' most finish coaches would 'Land Up' in their 'New Coaches
Inventory'
. Because 'All Newell Coaches' are 'Sold in Advance', we are 'Rob of the Pleasure of
Viewing these Masterpieces'

« ~ » "The Wait has been Extensive.
. . . . . . How About A Little Action !"

. . . . . . . . . . . . "You' All Know What I Mean !"

« ~ » "We don't Want Only To Imagine,
. . . . . . We Want to Look At and Gaze these 'Prestigious Work of Art !"

. . . . . . . . . . . . "Now, You' All Know What I Mean !"
« ~ » Oh ! Incidentally,
. . . . . . . . . . . . 'This New Gallery' will certainly inspire and stimulate the 'NewellClassic.com' and cert-
ainly will not hurt 'Newell Coach Corporation'.
. . . . . . . . . . . . "You' All, How about Sharing Your Comments On This Topic, a New Gallery'!
'. . . After' All, . . It's Your Forum !"

------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 73b What's this?

ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #3
ikcandco

. . . Well Now, THIS IS GREAT & GOOD NEWS
»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««
» » » » » » » » "And Really Makes My Day !"
»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««
'The Next Step Should Be':