auto trader - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
kabardinec

Send a message via ICQ to kabardinec
Default auto trader

I am looking for current or past owners of 2000 Audi A4.
I am planning to purchase a used one for a good price at auto trader site, because I'm afraid to go to my local auto car classic trader vehicle.
Please share your experience about auto canada classic trader. Is it true that less than 2 months ago and the transmission has to be replaced?
I've heard about problems with brake pedal.
I read on auto trader vehicle 'The brake pedal mounting bracket collapsed on our 1999 Audi A4.
All braking capacity was lost and the car went out of control at freeway speeds. A serious accident resulted.'
Calm me, please or advise to purchase auto trader on line

!

kabardinec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:17 AM   #2
Trent Bauer

I had a problem with the last Audi I owned and that was quite a few years ago. Many Audi owners over the years have had their share of problems. My suggestion is to stay away from Audi's all together. They are over priced to begin with and don't hold their value enough for my liken. Best of luck to ya!
Trent Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote