We enjoyed an early Valentine's today! New food tax shocked us! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2013, 05:19 AM   #1
Jack Fouts

Default We enjoyed an early Valentine's today! New food tax shocked us!

The misses and I went out and enjoyed a nice meal at one of favorite steak houses for Valentine's on the 13th instead of the 14th. We figured we would try and beat a mad house on the 14th. It was still quite busy. The establishment added a new food tax of about $8 plus regular sales tax to the bill. With our $94.31 ticket having this extra amount of $15 to $16 dollars included plus the $20 tip, it made our nice meal of $115 seem quite high. I'm not complaining, we did enjoy the time greatly. But why this new extra tax? I hadn't experienced anything like this yet.

When there is a need, lend a helping hand!
Jack Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote