Hello from North Texas! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #1
AW Smith

Default Hello from North Texas!

We are Aaron and Pamela Smith from North Texas. We have a 1988 40' w/tag. Powered by a 8V92T which makes great power. We love our coach, we purchased it about a year ago for a project and renovation. We love the Classics and projects. I have not started any of the interior renovations yet. We been having too much fun in it to take it apart yet. I have learned so much from all the great posts and info on this site, so thanks to all... I did install and inmotion sat kvh and a HD moto sat with new tvs. We are getting ready for the next football events and other tail gate sessions with our friends and family. I did change out all 10 airbags and shocks after inspection of the brake system. Wow what a difference in ride.. We have put 10K miles on it on several test runs. What a joy... One of the best adds so far has been the HID headlight kit. The origanal lights were not so good. Next step is renovate the inside with new furniture, flooring, etc.. The 22yr old coach needs a little upgrading...Hope to meet you all on the road.
AWS