Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thumbnail pictures not loading

New Reply
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
07-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Default Thumbnail pictures not loading

Ken a bunch of thumbnail pictures are not blowing up properly. I sure liked the large pictures much better than thumbnails
07-15-2013, 04:39 AM

Brady I noticed this as well. I liked it when the images where bigger.
07-16-2013, 01:59 AM

I'm experiencing the same problem and the full size images were way easier on my eyes
07-16-2013, 02:10 AM

Guys, I don't know what's going on with that. Some things were switched over when servers were moved, and some other programming defaults were set back I believe. They have some bugs to work out from what we currently had set up. I will make a note to the current admin and find out if they are aware of the problem. We did go a little extreme on size settings and such. I also noticed that site hosted pdf's are gone. So, we'll have to figure that one out as well. Hang in there, the other site team members will get things rounded out for you. These paid boards have quite a bit of backbone and it's takes a team to run it well.
07-16-2013, 05:12 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I wondered about that the other day. New ownership and a move means new changes.
07-17-2013, 09:55 PM

Images can be increased again in size. i think this was a by product of the board move. I've increased thumbnails size on images. If you see posts with images you think are too small, please point me to them. we can keep tweaking this stuff. I agree images are important!
07-18-2013, 02:47 AM

Cool thanks Janet. We appreciate it.
New Reply