1972 Coleman Furnace - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
sopicki

Default 1972 Coleman Furnace

Hello Newellers, I got our 1972 Newell home to Ohio from SanDiego last week but she has painfully little documentation. I have found manuals for the converter, air conditioners, hot water tank, etc, but have not been able to find anything on the Coleman furnace that is in the coach. It is a Coleman model 9230. It appears to be missing a front panel, and before I try starting this thing up I'd like to know if it's all there. Any info is appreciated! Thank you.

sopicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
NewellCrazy

Are you sure that is the model number? I would give Coleman a call and see about getting a manual and or give Newell a call for other documentation about your new to you Newell Coach.

Welcome to the Newell Family,

Sean

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
sopicki

Sean, I double checked the model number and that is correct. There is a 3 digit series number after that as well but I still can find no info on the internet about the furnace. I took your advice and contacted Newell for info and they have been VERY helpful. I am told that they will be sending me an e-mail with all info they have in a .pdf format and they are mailing me the original full sized engineering drawings. GREAT people still supporting a 41 year old motor coach. Thanks!
sopicki is offline   Reply With Quote