How Can I fit a T-REX in my Basement Storage Compartment? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
Neweller

Default How Can I fit a T-REX in my Basement Storage Compartment?

Check out this T-Rex by Campagna Motors:

Wouldn't be nice to squeeze one down in your coach basement compartment?

The company website for further reference is here: http://www.campagnamotors.com/
Campagna Motors has a couple of different models to choose from like the V13R and the T-Rex 14RR

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
86loco

That is an incredible looking three wheel side by side isn't it? Ken - I think your got something there. My question would be could Newell or any other bus converter modify a basement to accept something like this?

Old 11-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
Neweller

Brady, I highly doubt Newell would even consider making the modifications it would take to accomplish a basement area suitable to haul one of these. I'm basically teasing everyone about putting it in the basement of a coach. Now I'm sure a bus converter would do it for the right price.

Something more feasible would be to haul it on a tandem trailer or possible behind the coach angled from a bottom rear corner to an opposite top corner. Being about 139" in length would make in impossible haul level like Ron Skeen does with his yellow Goldwing or quad.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote