New around here from KC - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2012, 03:25 AM   #1
Spitz

Default New around here from KC

I'm a new member here coming on here. I don't own a Newell right now and ran into a member while looking at coaches in the Kansas City area last month. The gentlemen wrote it down for me and I lost it, so I did a google search and found this site all over the place. I'm thinking I found the right place. Have been on one of larger all around forums and it gets really confusing over there trying to figure out what make and models of class A's makes the most sense. I want to go first class on a budget and really prefer a manufacturer who is still in business.

Ted

Old 07-31-2012, 04:48 AM   #2
Neweller

Hey Ted! Welcome to the site. I'm the person who spoke with you. That is great you found the site and forum. As I told you there are a great bunch of folks on here and a lot of them own Newells. People here will set you straight. I'm going to send you a PM about that Nova you mentioned you wanted trade or sell. So, check at the right hand top of the page under notifications and then click on it.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:11 AM   #3
Spitz

So I did find the right site and this is fantastic I'm really amazed. I'm having a little trouble finding what you're referring to as the PM messenger?? I found visitor messages and there is nothing there?

I forgot to ask, why does it say Big Bear as your location?

Ted
Old 07-31-2012, 05:26 AM   #4
Neweller

Ted, the you are looking in the wrong area of the site. You must be looking at your personal album area. You need to go almost to the very top of the page and you will see right next to your sign in name "Notifications", now put your cursor over the word and you will see that it says number of messages or "Inbox" and then click it. Sorry for any trouble you might be having.

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 08-01-2012, 05:19 AM   #5
Hugo

Welcome Ted! This is a great site and I know there are many friendly people here who can help. What year coach do you have in mind?
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Neweller

Ted, glad you figured out the PM thing and think we have a slight glitch when someone is logging in using Internet Explorer. The wording on my screen is a little garbled for some reason and is just fine using Firefox. So, I have word into Erika to bail us out again. lol. Thanks Erika in advance.

Regarding the Big Bear question, I just updated that. I was doing some training down there for this aquaponics deal I'm getting involved in and it had me running between Big Bear and San Diego for a couple of weeks. If you and your wife are interested in looking at two maybe three Newells in Springfield, Branson and Joplin Missouri, let me know here or give me a call. Then there is the factory who have many used Newell's on hand, mostly newer and more $$$$ and they are down the road further west away from Joplin across the border into Oklahoma. The factory would add another good day, not sure if you'd be up to that or not. You have my number in PM.

Take care and welcome again.

Ken

-Bob Marley
Old 08-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #7
Spitz

Thank you Hugo. Hope your trip is a fantastic one. My wife says she is going with me or without me so I better get a Newell.

Ted
Old 08-10-2012, 05:03 AM   #8
The Newell

Welcome Ted,

You found the most informative site on the internet pertaining to Newells. If you have questions please post them and we will do our best to answer. Great to have you and hopefully our paths will cross one day on the road.

Joseph

Home Base: Riverside, CA

If anyone needs my contact info private message me and I will send it to you.

-Joseph-
The Newell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #9
Randy J

Welcome Ted! It's good to have you. We haven't been here long but we enjoy this great site! We bought our newell and we were on a budget. We stumbled upon our coach and I like to think of it as meant to be. If you look hard enough or in our case not even know what your looking for you should be able to find a deal and newells are a first class coach. Good luck in finding that perfect newell coach!

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
lbrachfe

Whether you buy from Newell or not, the service dept is the best in the biz and has been since the 1960's. there is 24/7 phone support too and you will find it invaluable sooner or later

lbrachfe is offline   Reply With Quote