I like these electric KTM bikes. - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #1
Barthman

Default I like these electric KTM bikes.

I just showed my wife and shes says we need two of these. She knows how I used to love my old KTM 620 stroker. What an animal that bike was.Click image for larger version

Name:	ktm-prototype.LCL.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	3788

What you see above is known as the Freeride E-Speed electric motorcycle, although it is right now still in the prototype stage, where the Freeride E-Speed hails from KTM-KISKA. It certainly is a beauty to cast your eyes upon, where it performs just like how a normal commuter would expect it to, and also has the capability of performing off-road as well, which means your weekends would be a whole lot more exciting.

Some of the Freeride’s features include a sturdy electric motor, where thanks to its disc armature design of a brush-less synchronous motor which powers the KTM Freeride E, it will be able to crank out 42 Nm of torque right from the moment you twist the grip, offering even power delivery. Specially designed for peak power of 22 kW (30 hp), the electric motor is capable of churning out 20 ponies continuously. There is no clutch to worry about, and neither do you have to worry about shifting gears, just twist and go. Not only that, it is dust- and water-proof, making it more than ideal for the toughest off-road trips.
2002 Honda LX Manual Trans
Blue Ox Aladdin Tow Bar

Interested in Trading Up to a Larger Luxury Coach
Like a Newell, Wanderlodge, Featherlite, Marathon, Millennium, will Consider Others
Barthman is offline   Reply With Quote