Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

The Forum

New Reply
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
12-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Default The Forum

Hello Everyone,
It was last year on Dec 16 I joined this forum with my 77 Newell. I just wanted to thank everyone for your hospitality, I have certainly made some good friends along the way, there has been alot of good laughs and I certainly have learned alot about these great coaches. If it wasn't for this forum and you folks on it it just wouldn't have been the same. There is a great wealth of information here and I really appreciate it.
Happy Holidays to everyone and have a great New Year!!
Keith

12-17-2013, 02:17 AM

I agree Keith, This forum is a wealth of information and I also want to thank everyone for their hospitality and friendships made along the way.

Looking forward to a Merry Christmas & wonderful New Year filled with lots of laughs and travels,

Sean
12-18-2013, 12:33 PM

Ditto! The owners on this forum have been extremely helpful thru the years. This forum combined with Newells 24/7 hot line gives me a complete sense of security along with pride of ownership! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!
New Reply