Any Outlaw or Dirt Sprinters around here who own a Newell Coach? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
farmell

Default Any Outlaw or Dirt Sprinters around here who own a Newell Coach?

Any Outlaw or Dirt Sprinters around here who own a Newell Coach? This is big in our neck of the woods. I throw a little dirty sponsor money in this direction. My family loves our motorsports as well. Nothing like the biggest sport in the world. When I figure out how to get some pictures up on here I'll add em.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.” – President Gerald Ford
farmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:31 AM   #2
Neweller

Hey, if you have a roller ready to go, I could be a dual purpose owner. A friend of mine has been building sprint car chassis out in Hanford, CA for years. When they had moved from Oklahoma to California about 20 years ago, we enjoyed the sport tremendously. Another long time buddy of mine used to do a lot of machine work for these boys as well as many Nascar Tour car owners.

I like speed whether it is on pavement or in the dirt. I attend some local sprint races. My youngest boy has got the itch and we are thinking about it.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
Thomas Lago

My wife's brother had raced in the 360 class down in Oklahoma for many years. We used to really enjoy those days with him and still to this day take up a dirt race event from time to time.
Thomas Lago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
speedingsport

Any kind of racing is good racing!
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
GORDON HUMMEL

I've been following the Outlaws since the mid 80's. Usually catch about 15 races a year. Missed the Nationals this year as I stayed west for Hot August Nights.
My son is the Car Chief on the #4 KKR sprinter.
1991 41.5' #266
8v92
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT Toad
Fulltime on the road
GORDON HUMMEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
speedingsport

Right on Gordon!
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:59 AM   #7
Thomas Lago

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON HUMMEL View Post
I've been following the Outlaws since the mid 80's. Usually catch about 15 races a year. Missed the Nationals this year as I stayed west for Hot August Nights.
My son is the Car Chief on the #4 KKR sprinter.

Is this the Kacey Kayne Sprint Car your son is CCon?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kayne #4.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	2896
Old 10-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
GORDON HUMMEL

That picture fooled me. It's from 2010 when Kasey drove the car. Current #4 car is blue this year.
1991 41.5' #266
8v92
Fulltime on the road
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #9
Thomas Lago

Gotcha Gordon! I just had to say that it has a cool ring to it. You are correct, did your son CC on this particular car. I got to see more events in th 10 season. I seen a race with the blue car. Does your boy own a Newell as well? By chance would you have any nice shots up close on this years #4 Kayne car?

Thank you for what you have shared.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #10
Stylin Monster

Seen both the red and blue #4 cars. It is a great team!

Big rigs a rollin' Hot Damn!
Stylin Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
GORDON HUMMEL

Before I forget, It Kasey Kahne, Gotcha Thomas!
When Kasey drives an open wheel car, either his cousin or brother usually handle the car. In 2010 my son handled the #91 Great Clips car driven by Paul Mc Mahan.
The #4 car , driven by Cody Darrah, did not have a primary sponsor until the National, when Sure point Medical came on.
My son drives the team's tractor/trailer most of the time. Traveling in a motorhome these days is not as popular as it one was for the drivers/teams. The only outlaw driver that I see with is motorhome on a regular basis is S. Kinser. During the summer, some do travel with the family with younger kids in a motorhome. They run over 75 races and travel over 70,000 miles a season.
I don't really have any close-up pictures. I will not see the sprinters again until spring 2013 in Vegas and/or Tucson. I could take whatever pictures you want. Kasey will probably be there.

1991 41.5' #266
8v92
Fulltime on the road