Newell service - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2009, 03:41 AM   #1
afrench45

Default Newell service

I must brag on Newells service department. My coach has been having issues with the slides. After returning home yesterday, the slides were stuck in the out position. While cleaning my coach up today, I happened to try the slides, and got all 3 in. I called Cresly, to talk to him about what I should do as whether to take my coach up to Newell or not. He said he was close by, and would come pick my coach up and take it for me. This is not the first occasion they have offered to come get it. I think Newells service is second to none, and no other companies can compare. After owing a Newell and seeing there quality and superior service I will be a Newell owner for life.

afrench45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
larryweikart

Absolutely without equal. After all these years I can call them (24/7) tell them the situation and they get the right person on line who will tell me the things to look for and suggestions for fixing. They never seem to be in a rush and always steer me in the right direction! I'll always be a Newell owner.

1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
tuga

Default Newell service

As we all know after any service work is completed we receive in the mail a satisfaction request report. The questions in it are based on how quickly, thoroughly, and fairly priced the service work was performed. In the report, you can complain or praise the price you were charged and whether or not the work was performed in a timely fashion and if the problem was resolved.

A pre-addressed return envelope is provided and it goes directly to Karl Blade. This kind of service is what makes Newell Coach the leader in the high end luxury coach market. Everyone involved cares about your satisfaction not only with the coach but with its service after the sale.

I emailed Karl once commending him on the great service and motivation of his employees. Everyone seems happy to help you and tries to do the best job that they can do. He responded that everyone at Newell understands that just building the best coach on the market is not enough; outstanding service needs to complete the equation.

More companies in our country need to imitate Newell Coach.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote