Beautiful 2002 Quad slide for sale! - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
Neweller

Thumbs up Beautiful 2002 Quad slide for sale!

There is a very nice quad 2002 quad slide on the bay for sale. There looking at $299,000 or make offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-MIL...item1c1d0a36e2

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
rheavn

Ken,
That is a beautiful coach. If they are offering it for $299K you can buy it for less and it will make some one a very nice coach. On the other hand I think the price also shows how depressed the RV market is. Prices continue to go south very quickly. One of the reasons for this level of depreciation is banks used to lend on coaches up to 15 model years. Now banks will only lend on coaches up to 10 model years. Since the 2012 models are out, that means to the banks this coach is over the 10 year standard. Watch how when coaches reach this 10 model year threshold they drop like a rock.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #3
encantotom

totally agree with steve. i know all of us would like the value of the coaches we have when we sell to be high, but for coaches ten years and older ya gotta have cash and not many people have this kinda cash.

and those that have financed the coaches in the hundreds of k dollars will be upside down very quickly on the loans.

it is still a strong buyers market for coaches. i read the article that michael posted about newell having strength in new coaches and that is great, but not an indicator of strength of the ten year old market.

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:14 AM   #4
Neweller

That's to bad for the sellers in those year ranges that could be upside down in there coaches. I also think that with Newell lowering the number of coach builds per year, it helps the later model coaches retain more value. I think I seen like 4 2008's over there, all just under $1 million.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote