Gonna sell her and look for another - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
Yachts

Default Gonna sell her and look for another

It's not posted yet hope to have it up next week.. I'm selling my no slide 99.. It's in perfect shape ,only thing not working is the plumbing bay fresh/waste gauge. I have had it looked over at Newell and had everything fixed that needed.. It has approx. 1900 hours on genset and 180k miles.. It has the birds eye maple laminate( the brown not the grey) has everything all the Newell's have ( rear walk in closet, pocket doors, full fridge , washer dryer) the additions would be . A new Weingard hd receiver and dish. A dishwasher and full 4 powered girard awnings. This may be the last no slide coach Newell made. It is coach number 507. We are looking at purchasing a newer one.. We bought this to see if my wife and I enjoy rv'ing and how much we would use one.. Since we do ,we are hoping to purchase a newer one..the coach went through the factory's 112 point inspection 1 and a half years ago. And has had the engine and generator serviced in the last 4 months.. All documentation on repairs can be provided. The coach is also owned by a montana corp so purchasing the already formed corp versus buying it straight will Save you approximately 5-8000 in sales or excise tax depending on where you live.. I'm asking 105k.. I'm unaware of any no slides for sale right now newer than a 97. So if you are wanting a series 60 with full powered awnings immaculate shape give me a buzz.. 918-852-4157.. Ill text some pics.. I can't get the pics to upload from my iPad.the only thing that will not be sold with the coach is the license plate.. It is a Montana personalized plate that says "NEWELL" that will go to my next coach..lololol

Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:38 AM   #2
JustDustin

What if the "NEWELL" plates sealed the deal?

JustDustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #3
Yachts

You will pay more than 105 if ya want my plates
Old 08-16-2013, 03:39 AM   #4
Leeann J

Good luck with the sale of your coach! We have pondered the idea of selling and getting a later model. But I think we will stick with it and just make some updates in the near future.

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
Leeann J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #5
Ron Skeen

I have 2 Newell's now and will be selling one soon. Either the 96 or 04 by the end of the year. Both of these have been totally updated and need nothing. Anyone interest let me know.
1996 Newell 45' #422
2004 Newell 45'8" #689
60 Series Detriot
Yellow Dodge Truck
Ron Skeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:12 AM   #6
Yachts

Hey Ron do you have pics of the 04