Possible Investing by Financing Luxury Coaches. Are You Interested? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Possible Investing by Financing Luxury Coaches. Are You Interested?

I thought I would throw something out to anyone interested in investing their money. I have been pondering the thought of offering private financing to folks for the purchase of a Newell or possibly other high-end luxury coaches.

About 18 month ago I had loaned an individual I didn't even know on a '86 Newell. The deal was for 36 months. In fact this gentleman paid off this 3 year note early. We both are very satisfied with the deal.

My current thoughts here are a couple of different scenarios or options:

One, would be if any of you are interested in loaning money to prospective Luxury Coach Buyers of Newell's etc.? Peer to peer.

Two, if any of you are interested in forming an alliance or small funding group of sorts?

Three, anyone having trouble getting funding on a older than 10 year coach and the equity is there I may be able to help. Peer to peer.

Those interested, just PM - Private Message me with your interest and we'll go from there. Hope I can help.

Additional Note: I am mainly looking at helping with Newell's as there is more trouble on those due to no blue book of sorts. I will do an appraisal on qualified deals.
Depending on how this works out, it may also be on a limited bases.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:12 AM   #2
jWolfe

Ken I'd be interested in forming a small funding group. I've sent you a PM.

Old 03-27-2016, 01:50 PM   #3
Fortrider

Are you still interested in doing a bit of coach finance?
Fortrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
Fortrider

Default Hard money

Maybe not the best place to post but, If anyone is interested in loaning some hard money for about 10 months I am interested in talking with you. Plenty of lien free assets available, good credit, and no delinquency. Complete financial available.
Fortrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:56 PM   #5
James Lucas

I have interest in a large group type investments. The return must be substantial and I think that the collateral needs to be what it would return on an auction quick sale valuation above and beyond the actual coach. A whole life insurance policy is also a good way to leverage the deal as well.

One rate for them finding and negotiating the price and another if we locate and negotiate the price of a desired coach. Which can lead to having coaches available and under an option to market and purchase coaches to sale and finance.

My thoughts but worthy of consideration.
James Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote