Lo batt flashing on inverter. - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
Yachts

Default Lo batt flashing on inverter.

I put coach away last Saturday morn. Turned off master 12 volt flipped breakers for fridge and tvs down by inverter. Turned off inverter. And turned off coach batteries in battery bay. Returned Friday morn for the weekend trip and chassis batteries were dead. Turned on coach batteries in bay and inverter. Coach batteries were strong. Started genset but my merge switch was not working.. Jumped the chassis batteries to the coach batteries with cables and charged everything up.. Everything is working fine. Except inverter has a lo battery flashing in small letters in the upper left hand corner of the display.. If everything is showing good voltage and working fine why the lo battery display? Lease help.

Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
ccjohnson

When I get a lo battery light on mine, it stays on. Have to flip switch on inverter off and then on again.

XL-7
F-350 4X4 Crewcab
F-250 4X4 Crewcab
ccjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
folivier

Did you try the merge switch in both positions? The merge solenoid is powered by chassis batteries in 1 position and coach batts. in the other position.
Easy job to change the solenoids (in engine compartment) just be sure to get continuous duty solenoids.
1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
Yachts

Yes I did try it in both positions.. My light on dash does not come on.. I thought light was burned out. I'm guessing it is the solenoid
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote