Strange looking relays - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Nasser

Default Strange looking relays

Dear All! I wish all doing well,,,

I do not have experience in relays, and my electrician says I have to change some relays here. My coach is a Newell 1988 which has a problem in tag axle because of bad relays. I will attach some photos so maybe you could identify them for me. The guy says I need 2 coils and 2 solenoids.

Any comment would help
Thank you in advance
Nasser

Nasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:16 AM   #2
rellick

Hi Nasser, I have a friend that was working there as a heavy duty mechanic in the oil field, working on frac equipment.
There must be a heavy duty truck parts place there? My best suggestion is to try one of them, or possibly a hyraulics parts place, they deal with coils and solonoids alot. Aside from that you could contact Newell directly, they have an email on their website, they could supply part numbers and/or parts if they cant be found there, good luck! Nice coach by the way, I like the colors you chose.

22' 350hp Jet Riverboat
79 Ford F250 4x4
Many others to list
rellick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #3
Nasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellick View Post
Hi Nasser, I have a friend that was working there as a heavy duty mechanic in the oil field, working on frac equipment.
There must be a heavy duty truck parts place there? My best suggestion is to try one of them, or possibly a hyraulics parts place, they deal with coils and solonoids alot. Aside from that you could contact Newell directly, they have an email on their website, they could supply part numbers and/or parts if they cant be found there, good luck! Nice coach by the way, I like the colors you chose.
Thank you rellick!
Nasser is offline   Reply With Quote