booth or free standing table and chairs? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
RChaiken

Default booth or free standing table and chairs?

We are very close to purchasing a coach with a booth dinette but others I know who rv recommend we buy a coach with free standing table and chairs instead for resale value. The problem that I see is when searching for used MH's the vast majority of Newell's have the booth dinette. My wife and I prefer booth dinette for personally, Should we take that into consideration and think resale over personal wants and is it true that most prefer table and chairs over dinette boothw? I guess what I'm asking in simple terms is What do you feel is the favorite, booth or free standing table and chairs?

Robert