Hurricane or Tornado while traveling - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2013, 01:28 AM   #1
KEN PATTY HOLDEN

Default Hurricane or Tornado while traveling

Has anyone had any serious disasters to worry about while traveling in their coach, say a hurricane or tornado in your path? Do you worry about this? What do you do or what would you do in the event such a thing happened? Any tips?
Old 02-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Randy J

[h=1]Weather and Emergency Preparedness for RVers This seems to be a good link. [/h]

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote