If you like the Naked drink like us then you may want to know this... - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
Cheri Smith

Exclamation If you like the Naked drink like us then you may want to know this...

Name:  944473_496456687107441_2049667230_n.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  26.1 KB

Pepsi/Naked Juice EXPOSED! Suit settled over “All Natural” non-‪#‎GMO‬ claims for $9M, far more than the supposed cost of labeling GMOs. Add that to the $2.5M they donated AGAINST labeling in CA...

http://www.fooddemocracynow.org/blog...atural_GMOs/If

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
MrE

More Brands to Boycott: Naked Juice Owned by PepsiCo, Odwalla Owned by Coca-Cola « Just Wondering – Alternative News and Opinions(NaturalNews) Pepsi and Coke both sell “natural” food smoothies and other products under the brands Naked and Odwalla, respectively. Both of these so called health food brands have been around for some time now, yet most people are completely in the dark about the corporations behind these creations.Pepsi and Coke only pretend to support healthy food choices. Both of the industry giants donated millions to defeat proposition 37, the GMO labeling act. And lets not forget, these are the owners of the two biggest soft drinks partially responsible for our country’s all time high rates of obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Unfortunately most consumers are tricked into thinking they are doing something good for their health when they drink a Naked or Odwalla juice.

Let’s look at the facts:- In its early days, Odwalla was a small company owned by a few individuals that made real, raw food juices. Since its acquisition by Coca Cola in 2001, almost everything has changed.- Naked juice was sued for knowingly using GMOs in its juice, when it advertised as “all natural” and “Non-GMO.”- Neither of these food drinks use organic produce, which means you’re ingesting pesticides.- Naked juice was found to contain fructooligosaccharides, fibersol-2 and inulin; three synthetic ingredients.

- Both Naked and Odwalla juices are pasteurized, meaning most of the nutrients in them have already been destroyed before they ever reach store shelves.- Both products feature the words All Natural which means exactly nothing, as they can contain pesticides, artificial ingredients, GMOs and are pasteurized.- For less than the cost of these over priced faux health drinks you can buy organic produce and make your own organic, GMO-free juice that contains many times more more nutrients.Both Pepsi and Coca Cola sell a few other “healthy” brands.

They are:

- Tostito’s Organic (Pepsi)
- Tropicana Organic (Pepspi)
- Honest Tea (Coca Cola)

By boycotting these brands it will allow you to support real organic brands such as:

- Amy’s Kitchen
- Late July
- Nature’s Path

Remember, if the product you’re buying doesn’t specify Non-GMO and/or organic, it most likely is not. The best option, as always, is to buy from your local farmers. Although these whole foods are not usually USDA certified organic, they are thetrue organics.
The lesson here is that you must question everything that you put into your body. Corporations only see the bottom line and are not looking out for your health, but rather trying to take advantage of your trust. You must investigate all so called health foods because many of them turn out be nothing more than a scam.Sources for this article include:http://www.naturalnews.com

Naked Juice Lawsuit - Using GMOs in "Non-GMO" Products

http://ballotpedia.org

Organic Consumers Association Calls for Boycott of Organic Brand Parent Companies That Helped Defeat Prop 37

1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
Neweller

If it's owned by the big corps you can almost bet you are getting garbage like GMOs. The larger companies almost always sell out in the name of profits, cross promoting partnerships and bribes. And you know any company that is against labeling for GMOs is more than likely using them. The cure for cancer is to get rid of the garbage food as there is no magic pill. You are what you eat so you should want to know what you are eating.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:52 AM   #4
Neweller

Here is some other good information for those who care about restoring our food chain back to nature and safe for human consumption. One of the next areas being hit hard is the fishing industry like salmon.

Center for Food Safety | Tell Kroger: I don
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #5
NewellCrazy

I like Larry's attitude about entering the 4th quarter stronger which is why knowing what your eating and using natural remedies will allow you to enjoy your Newell for that many more years.

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #6
Nara Queen

It's sad these brands start out good and then are bought up by the big guys. And customers don't know this and continue to buy thinking it was what it was the day they started. Thanks for sharing all the information friends.

Nara Queen is offline   Reply With Quote