Refinishing Corian in the Coach - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Technical Exchange > Interior Works
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2007, 11:57 PM   #11
encantotom

i finished the corian refinishing today. i did the hardest ones last, the kitchen counter and bathroom counter. the hardest part was the sinks. i had to do them by hand since i didnt have a sander that would do the corners. but they still turned out great. i took the cooktop out and the garbage disposal (i got a new one since we burned the last one out), but i left the faucets in and taped them off and did around them by hand. that seemed to be less work than taking them out (though i did look) and you cant tell i didnt take them out.

now to clean all the dust out and put everything back together.

i just found and negotiated enough white and grey specked 12" granite flooring that i am going to put in the coach. considering doing from the cockpit side of the couches all the way back, then just redoing the carpet in the cockpit.

i did a rough calculation on weight and i think it will only add 2-300 pounds over what is in there. even if it is 500 pounds, that shouldnt be a big deal.

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote