Hello Everyone - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
ScubaGuy

Default Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

I thought I should introduce myself before I start firing off questions. I’m Douglas and my girlfriend (Amanda) and I are trying to learn as much as we can before the purchase of our first motor home, which we hope will be in the next year to year and a half. Our goal is to go fulltime a couple of months after our purchase. Newell has been at the top of our list ever since we looked at a 1999 45’ just out of curiosity. We were very impressed with the construction as well as the thought that went into that coach, and have been trying to learn as much as we can about them ever since. We’re fairly certain we are looking for a 1986 or newer classic 40’ with tag, but are often all over the place as far as age and size.

We live in Houston, TX so if there are any Newell owners in the area that would like to give a tour of their coach (any year or size) we would be most appreciative. Like wise if you are interested in a motor home that is for sale in Houston we would be more than happy to take photos of it and send them to you before you decide to by a plane ticket.

Finally to everyone who contributes here, Thank You! In just a week or so since finding this site we have learned more than in the months before.

ScubaGuy
ScubaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote