Coach #530 Has A New Owner - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles

Old 05-04-2010, 02:59 AM   #11
Neweller

Hey Russ, a very big welcome to the family!

Nice garage it was stored in down in the good ole' desert. Was that the racing teams headquarters? I'm assuming it was a racing team, since you stated a driver owned it. I am thinking I seen this one before. It would be nice to obtain some of the original pics before Newell Coach did the updates. That's what will be nice once the gallery gets even fuller in the coming years. Folks will have somewhat of a record on many Newell's.

Ken White

Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #12
RussWhite

Ken,

We might be family in more ways than one :-) Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, the coach was part of a racing team, but is presently stored in a huge steel rebar plant near the airport in Phoenix. I don't have any pictures from the owner taken before the upgrade. I do have the pdf file that Newell produced with a picture as new as well as the floorplan and list of options. I will see if I can post a pdf file to the gallery. It would make an interesting data point for a 1999. I'll be back with lots of questions before too long. Russ

RussWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #13
RussWhite

Default File size limit

There was a 19.5k limit on file size so I was unable to upload the pdf files showing the coach as it was in 1999 or the CAD drawing for plan and side views. If anyone is interested you may private me with an email address and I will send you the files.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:03 AM   #14
RussWhite

I'm at the factory right now. Arrived this afternoon just as they closed. Parked in one of their nice concrete guest slots with water and electricity. I arrived without much warning and may not be able to accomplish much. What questions they cannot answer may just get posted here for the consideration of the list members. The place is somehow bigger and busier than I had imagined. They told me they are taking appointments 6 weeks in the future. I am keeping my fingers crossed I'll at least get some burning questions answered. I'll get back with you all later on how it goes.

Russ White with Cynthia, my daughter
Old 06-23-2010, 05:33 AM   #15
afrench45

Hi Russ,
I tried to get an appointment this week and they said they have been booked solid the past few weeks! Thank goodness I did get one next Monday! It usually is best to call and schedule and appointment, and they can tell you how long they think the items will take to fix! Goodluck, and ask any questions and I'm sure any one of the great members of this site will try to help you! Enjoy your coach and being in Miami!
afrench45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:25 AM   #16
fulltiming

Russ if you would like to email the pdf to me at mday at newellowner dot com I can host it on my website and provide a link to it here.

1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
http://www.newellowners.com/newellphoto.html
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote