LCL - Newell Forum Administrative Changes Now Taking Place - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles

Old 07-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #11
jWolfe

Andy, Congratulations on taking over LCL! Thanks to Ken for starting this splendid place to make new Newell friends & owners of other luxury coaches. I have continued to grow the friendships I've already made. Always making new ones too. I know this site has saved a lot of people money and time and it was only possible because you kept it going over the years. Exciting news of new ownership I can't wait to see new things be delivered. I know I will enjoy getting to continue to use this wonderful site for it's resources and years of knowledge. But most of all to have a little fun talking among peers who enjoy the same things. Cheers! Andy the fellow members here are a great bunch and no worries it shouldn't take you long to save for a Newell Coach of your own. Now if you're talking a brand new one that could be a different story...depending on your finances.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #12
Andy R
Site Team

Forums are very special places. I am always amazed to see how much members can help each other out and how large of "knowledge bases" the forums turn into after all this collective help. I'm really honored Ken allowed me to carry the torch, we won't let you down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jWolfe View Post
Andy the fellow members here are a great bunch and no worries it shouldn't take you long to save for a Newell Coach of your own. Now if you're talking a brand new one that could be a different story...depending on your finances...
I've already been spending time browsing the coaches on Newell Classifieds, they are in a class of their own! At this point used would definately be the only way I'm getting into a Newell but it sure would be fun to be able to work with the fine folks in Miami, OK to build a dream coach.

Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #13
Cheri Smith

I trust that we are in good hands. Love this forum and always will.

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #14
Janet H
Site Team

Hi folks, seems like I'm a little late to the party but am happy to be here. It looks like the site team and Ken have done a wonder job fostering the community and I hope they'll continue to stay involved. I also love to camp and have restored two vintage Airstreams.

Forums are amazing places; members helping each other and building information resources for future owners is so important. I came to my first forum (www.AirForums.com) looking for restoration info and over the years made some lifetime friends there. We now camp together and the experience has been wonderful. It looks like you have built a similar community and I'm delighted to help out. Please let me know if you have questions or concerns and in the meantime I'll be drooling over the beautiful rigs I'm seeing here
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #15
Hugo

Welcome to the new owners and gang.

We have enjoyed this forum and all who are apart of it. Ken you and your family are wonderful and we will be looking forward to the traveling ahead.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:45 AM   #16
rellick

Welcome Janet, glad to have you aboard!! its nice to hear you like to restore the classics also!!
22' 350hp Jet Riverboat
79 Ford F250 4x4
Many others to list
rellick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #17
larryweikart

Welcome Andy and Janet, you have some big shoes to fill as Ken has created a wonderful site. It has been a wonderful place to visit and learn about this great product and meet fellow Newellers. Best wishes to both of you and a BIG thank you to Ken for his dedication and service to this community. (Ken: more time to search for that elusive Newell?)
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #18
JustDustin

Welcome Andy and Janet! You'll find we love our Newell Coaches but also like other luxury coaches as well.
JustDustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #19
prairieschooner

Sincerely hope that all of the previous threads and posts stay intact! There have been many good discussions, directions and answers in the past that will remain very helpful in the future.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
http://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #20
prairieschooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Steve, which 1958 Airstream model do you have? Also, where do you store all your fun toys?
18' Traveler, built here at the west coast. All but the Newell stored up here at our property in Idyllwild, CA.

1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
http://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote