PDA

View Full Version : Minor maintanance and upgrade

Wally Arntzen
05-21-2009, 12:50 AM
I have had some problems with my wingaurd automatic satalite antena and had to hook up with an outside Dish on a tripod. I also upgraded my receiver so I could get different chanels in the rear of the coach.
Will be fixing the wineguard soon so I now will have any option that I need. I have a switching system where I can push switches for cable, satelite or local anttenas.
Tomorrow I well replacing the anode rod in my heater. Thanks to Michael for showing me how easy it is to change it.
After my trip from Arizona to Austin and now in Minnesota I am about 2/3s done with waxing the entire coach. I started with the roof and have on side and the rear to complete it.

Thats it for me, Wally

tuga
05-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Wally,

If you decide to change satellite dish antennas go with a TracStar (not TracVision). I changed 2 years ago and it works perfect every time! It is an in motion dish and I love it. TracStar is light years ahead of the competition. I use DirecTV; you still have to call them every once in a while (if your coach doesn't move for a few months).

Just my .02 on satellite dishes.