PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

rcpgolf53
12-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Thanks to all who started this site. I've been getting information on other forums that just don't give me the info specific to Newells. We became Newell owners in March of 05 and have been very impressed with the coach and the service from Newell. Anyway, thanks again and looking forward to the growth and participation of this site. Bob Packer

The Newell
12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Welcome Bob,

I felt the same way, that I couldn't find enough info that pertained to the newells on other forums and newell coach was not the place for alot of general chat. But with the start of this new forum I think it will bring what we Newell Owners have been missing.

Joseph

Erika
12-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi Bob, Welcome to Newell Classic forum and site! Everyone here appreciates you coming in and introducing yourself and we look forward to any sharing you may have. Even if you have nothing to share, hopefully will have something to gain by reading what others have to share. :D

Bob I know that we have one or two others from Texas who have joined so far. Newell must have a good following in Texas.

Ken