PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all

Summersgal
12-25-2009, 01:28 AM
We would just like to wish each of you a Wonderful Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all and to have safe travels down the roads you take.

Snowing here in Oklahoma and I am hoping its gone by Monday!! We have plans to head to Texas and spend a few days at the Lakeside RV Resort for some R & R!

Safe travels to all this Holiday Season!

Pam

chockwald
12-25-2009, 03:50 AM
Merry Christmas to you, also....enjoy your trip....is it really warm anywhere right now?

Summersgal
12-25-2009, 04:05 AM
Not sure, but I am ready for warmer temps!

afrench45
12-25-2009, 04:28 AM
Merry Christmas!
Summersgal, can you believe this Oklahoma weather? The roads are pretty bad here in Okc. We planned to leave for Indio, Ca tommorw but not sure that is going to happen!

Summersgal
12-25-2009, 04:56 AM
I know! And in Blizzard conditons! I see that OKC got 14.1 inches of this stuff!

Good Luck and be SAFE!

afrench45
12-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Well quite an exciting trip so far. We got about 10 minutes from home and got stuck getting on to the interstate on the on ramp. Great start to the trip.
2 hrs and $240 we were back on the road. Pulled into Wal Mart at 1:15 in Amarillo. Back on the road now, planning to drive all the way into Indio today.

folivier
12-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Merry Christmas to all of my Newell friends and to those we haven't met yet.
Cindy and I are loading up today and plan to drive up to Natchez, MS tomorrow around noon (actually River View RV park in Vidalia, LA across the river) for a few days. We don't know how long, maybe stay until New Years, or may head home on Thursday.
Hope everyone has a safe trip if they are driving.