PDA

View Full Version : Newell Rally Update

fulltiming
03-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Newell has published there updated schedule for official Newell Rallies.

As previously listed, the next rally is Fun in Florida, April 19-23, 2010 at the Naples Motorcoach Resort in Naples, Florida. This rally includes an airboat tour through the 10,000 islands, a luncheon cruise of Naples Bay and Port Royal on the 105' Naples Princess, dinner at Truluck's and Sale e Pepe as well as catered meals at the Naples Motorcoach Resort clubhouse.

May 5-8, Newell Coach Corp. and Holland Motor Homes, Newell's service associate in Holland, Michigan, invite you to p a special Tulip Time Rally in Holland, Michigan. Dry camping at the Holland Motor Homes facility will be available. The rally fee is $335 per couple and the deadline for registration is April 15, 2010. Although Newell is not administering this rally, factory staff, including service technicians will be attending.

In addition to the summer Black Hills Rally, there will be a special Pre-Rally event at the Paul Nelson Farm, a world-class hunting lodge owned by Newell owner Paul Nelson and located in Gettysburg, South Dakota. The Pre-Rally will be July 24-25, 2010. The Black Hills Rally, at the Elkhorn RV Resort in Spearfish, South Dakota, will be held July26-30, 2010. More details on this rally will be available in the next few months.

As always, contact Cindy Woods at 1-888-9NEWELL ext 204 to register.

ashley
01-05-2011, 10:45 PM
when is the rally in little rock ark

larryweikart
01-06-2011, 01:53 PM
If any Newell owner attends any American LeMans Series Race, I invite them to come to our Hospitality tent, (Vanessa's Hospitality) and have a little refreshment while we get to know one another. Our schedule this year includes, 24 hours of Sebring, Long Beach, 24 hours of LeMans-France, Lime Rock, Mosport-Canada, Mid-Ohio, Road America, Baltimore, LaGuna Seca and Atlanta. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

johnjudy
01-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Anybody going to Quartzsite this wknd??

Mikeh
01-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Ashley
I stayed at the RV park by the river in Little Rock a few days ago and they said that there was going to be a Newell rally there some time in April. Don't know if it is a facory sponsored event or just some Newell guys getting together.

prairieschooner
01-21-2011, 03:40 PM
prairieschooner will be in Quartzsite, I'll start a post.

encantotom
01-22-2011, 12:24 AM
darlene and i got home from our 3 months in the middle east, so if anyone is going to or from quartzite, you are welcome to pop by and see us in mesa, az.

tom

ashley
01-24-2011, 10:05 PM
thank you ashley

Mikeh
02-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Look on the Newell site. The Little Rock rally is listed.

Summersgal
02-03-2011, 01:40 AM
I just checked and this is what is posted on the Newell site:

For more information about Newell rallies, call Cindy Woods at 1-888-3NEWELL.

April 4 - 8, 2011
Adventures with Harry
Riverside RV Park
Little Rock, Arkansas

Not far from the house...I think I need to call Cindy and check on this one!

Pam

jwe648
02-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Since I'm relocating to Eureka Springs (movig in when the snow melts) later this month maybe I'l run in to you there.

rheavn
02-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Jimmy,
I live just 15 miles from Eureka Springs. I'm just north in Missouri. I still owe you lunch for the tip on the ceiling lights. Give me a call when you settle in & I'll take you to lunch. Also thanks for letting me know that the snow will melt away by the end of the month. Gives me hope. Worst winter since our first in 1997.

jwe648
02-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Jimmy,
I live just 15 miles from Eureka Springs. I'm just north in Missouri. I still owe you lunch for the tip on the ceiling lights. Give me a call when you settle in & I'll take you to lunch. Also thanks for letting me know that the snow will melt away by the end of the month. Gives me hope. Worst winter since our first in 1997.

Thanks.. We're actualy will be at Holiday Island.. My house is 4 miles from the Missouri Border.. We love the area... We'll hook up one day..