PDA

View Full Version : New owners of coach #531

rheavn
03-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Suzy & I just bought our new coach out of Michigan. We are the third owners. The second owner bought it in 2005, but only put 2,200 miles on it. This is our fifth(and last) motorhome. We bought our first in 1980. Each time we moved up we thought we died & went to heaven. Well we've done it again! We first looked at Newells in 1994 and we finally have one.
I try to do as much maintenance as I can. I just finished cleaning the coach & am ready to begin servicing it. I'm already getting an appreciation for the Newell engineering. I hope with my DIY experience I will be able to contribute to this forum. Right now I am just trying to familiarize myself with the different systems. To start with I'll have lots of questions.
While waiting for the forum to validate my membership I have spoken with Tom McCloud & Tuga Gaidry who have been very helpful & I thank them.
The rheavn username is our Missouri personalized plate. We live on a small farm in the branson, Missouri area. We have full hook ups & any one is welcome.

Steve & Suzy Bare
1999 Newell #531

express1
03-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Sounds like a great place for the next mini rally. I'm sure you are rolling in style NOW.

chockwald
03-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the Newell family! Sounds like you've already talked with two of the more illustrious members of our forum. Tom has been a great help to me over the past 2 years. I look forward to sharing your journey as you learn about what amazing coaches these Newells are!

fulltiming
03-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Welcome Steve and Suzy. You have a great coach and I am sure that you will have many notable journeys in your Newell. Ask away with any questions and someone will try to provide a response.

David and Teresa
03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Welcome. I get so much information from this site that helps me maintain my Newell. The people here are great.

David

Richard and Rhonda
03-22-2010, 01:16 AM
Welcome, Steve and Suzy.

Don't be afraid to ask. We all have asked one another at one time or another.

tuga
03-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Steve &Suzy,

Welcome to the forum; glad to have you aboard.

We have a great bunch of guys and gals. Post some pictures of your coach when you get some time. I have seen pictures of your coach and it is really beautiful. I like the dark green exterior with the white and gold trim. To post a picture just:

Click on REPLY to open a new window on Newell Classic.com, scroll down and
Click on Manage Attachments
Click on Browse, and select the location of the picture on your hard drive
Then select a picture from My Pictures and highlight it
Click UPLOAD, when it appears in the REPLY post
Click on Submit Reply and voila!

express1
03-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Tuga, it does work that easy!!!

tuga
03-23-2010, 01:13 AM
Great picture Matt, is that in Monument Valley?