PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Saturday for Colorado

ccopel
07-01-2010, 08:52 PM
We are getting ready for our first longer trip since the mimi-rally in Austin. Our destination is Tiger Run resort in Breckenridge. It's too wet and windy in Corpus Christi these days.
Is anyone going to be in Breckenridge in the next two weeks? If so lets talk Newell...
Love our Coach 419.

Pete and Debbie

express1
07-01-2010, 11:11 PM
We stayed there a good part of august last years. Its very nice. Check with Ron Skeen and his wife, they also go there often.

We should be back out in Reno area in next couple of weeks.

Have a safe trip........

Ron Skeen
07-02-2010, 02:22 AM
We leave Tn July 14th will be in Garden of the Gods, Co. July 17th-18th, then to Cody Wy, then back to Breckenridge 26th-31th, then to Ouray, Co. for the month of Aug, Then to Santa fe Sept. 1th-7th, back to Tn the southern route spending a week getting home. Look forward to seeing any Newelles' along the way. Travel Safe Everyone and
God Bless

zcasa
07-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Hey Pete:

Going to be in Breckenridge over the 4th weekend. We will either be jogging or biking through Tiger Run. Have stayed there many times. We will say hello if you are out. Although Newellless now, we won't be strangers.

David and Denise

Summersgal
07-04-2010, 03:01 AM
We are in Colorado Springs as of now...Arrived on Friday and have decided to stay till Monday then headed to Yellowstone and then over to Crater Lake. Garden of Gods and Pikes Peak were packed today but we are enjoying our Newell! Have a Safe 4th!

express1
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM
We wish and should be in that area this time of the year.
Hope to be there in August and hang out with Ron and Jean.........

Richard and Rhonda
07-09-2010, 02:36 AM
You guys make me cry. Some of you know that Rhonda and I are moving to West Virginia. I am changing jobs with the folks that pay me, so off we go.

About 2.5 weeks till we leave Tejas for good, so you can imagine no Newell time for me, as we get the house ready for market and our stuff packed.

HOWEVER, there is a little fun ahead. Rhonda and I are driving the rig up there in a couple of weeks and taking our time. I hope to drop by the Newell plant (not to look at coaches of course). We will be using the coach as temp living quarters for a couple of weeks. Not exactly the trip we had dreamed off, but we'll make the best of it.

Have fun in Colorado to all.

prairieschooner
07-09-2010, 02:51 AM
West Virginia? I'll be moving to the Sea of Cortez for a month next winter. Thanksgiving at the Sea of Cortez is very different. If you want Turkey you may need to bring it, Shrimp is plentiful (not oil).