PDA

View Full Version : Steve Saraga

Steve Saraga
08-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Hello all,

I am a new Newell owner, or will as soon as I take delivery of coach 683, viewable in the classified section. Thanks to this website!:thumbsup:

I came upon this coach at Holland Motorhomes in San Diego, and signed the deal a few day's ago. I'm scheduled to take delivery at the Newell factory August 31st.

I traded a 2001 Blue Bird...

I live at the Outdoor Resorts in Port Saint Lucie Florida, but I am traveling this summer, and currently in Las Vegas...Too hot !!

Richard and Rhonda
08-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Steve

Welcome. We will look forward to learining about your coach with you. This is kind of a neat group. Most of us "know" the other's coaches either by hands on or at least through the group problem solving that occurs here.

Have fun at the factory.

Good luck.

fulltiming
08-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I know you are anticipating the 31st. Take the time to tour the factory and meet the staff. You purchased a beautiful coach. Welcome to the world of Newell. Lots of great folks on this site. Don't hesitate to ask questions. We all learn from each other.

Erika
08-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Congratulations Steve! Welcome to the family and the best website dedicated to Newell owners.

chockwald
08-07-2010, 11:21 PM
That is a beautiful coach Steve! Like Michael said, take a tour of the factory and meet the staff...it is well worth the time investment.

Neweller
08-08-2010, 03:22 AM
Steve, so glad you joined and glad we have been a help to you. What great coach you will be getting. Wow!

Ken

afrench45
08-14-2010, 04:01 AM
Steve,
Welcome and Congratulations! Your coach is beautiful. I was in Miami this week, and they were cleaning it up getting ready for your arrival on the 31st. Enjoy the factory and as the others have said, look around the place!