PDA

View Full Version : new Newell owners, trying to figure out this site

azroper
09-20-2010, 03:26 AM
We are Ross and Jill Vieu, from Benson AZ. we are the new owners of a giant 3 axle project. 1986 coach w/ 8V92. 124K miles....VERY pink inside...changing that little by little.
purchased in N. Calif. 4 new tires, and 1 qt of oil......drove home...1180 miles....started the work......have many questions.....been lurking and reading getting some answers.

will become a pest as time goes forward.......

thanks in advance.

Ross Vieu

jwe648
09-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Hi Ross.. Welcome to the Forum.. I'm positive you will find plenty of usefull advice here. When you have a chance post some beggining photos on a album... We love to watch... I tackled my 74' project about a year ago.. you'll have fun..

Regards,

Jimmy

folivier
09-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Welcome and congrats on buying a great coach. Something about pink, I have a pink leather sofa. Wife likes it so guess I'm stuck with it!
Definately post pictures and ask away. There are some reallly great guys here and lots of knowledge. There are a couple of us meeting in Santa Fe next month if you want to drive up and visit.

fulltiming
09-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Welcome AZroper. Glad to have you with us. There are a number of folks on this forum with coaches very similar to yours so you should get answers to most of your questions.

encantotom
09-20-2010, 03:28 PM
welcome to the gang.

you might consider a trip up to the phoenix area and visit jimmy and i.

tom

chockwald
09-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Welcome Ross and Jill! Always great to see someone discover Newells.....your adventure is just beginning. There is wealth of experience and advice available here to solve almost any problem. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

HoosierDaddy
09-21-2010, 02:48 AM
Welcome Ross and Jill!
I would encourage you to include pertinant info about your coach in your signature...That will help us provide you with more accurate advice w/o you having to include basic info in each post. This forum has been a great source of help and encouragement to me as well!

Richard and Rhonda
09-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Welcome Ross and Jill,

You will find this to be a friendly and helpful bunch.

If you can make it to one of the unofficial rallys, then I recommend it. The folks are friendly, most bring tools and know how, and the potluck food is wonderful.

I am jealous that we won't be able to make to Santa Fe.