PDA

View Full Version : And what did you get for Fathers Day?

encantotom
06-19-2011, 07:55 PM
This is what was waiting for me when i got up at 5:15am hanging in the kitchen so i would see it on my way out for some church meetings.

my wife darlene does custom embroidery and a long time back i had gotten the image file from newell and she had it digitized and then this weekend she embroidered a shirt for me.

now with the newell caps that michael and jimmy got me, i am set to go!

happy fathers day, (i love you darlene)

tom

chockwald
06-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Very cool Tom! Now you are an official Newell technician! Happy Father's Day! Nice job Darlene!

Richard and Rhonda
06-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Cool, on the shirt.

The boys gave me a replica of the USGS survey markers that are affixed to the top of mountains. The one they gave was of Mt Baldy, which is in the Philmont Boy Scout ranch. We climbed it as part of the BSA camping we did together.

RussWhite
06-19-2011, 11:24 PM
The day with my daughter - priceless!

encantotom
06-19-2011, 11:48 PM
all 4 of my kids, my son in law and two grandkids were here on friday for a joint fathers day, combination bday part for 3 of them and such.

so our youngest daughter is coming over to cook me dinner tonite too.

the survey markers is so entrekin. and i know how much russ loves his daughter.....

later

tom

prairieschooner
06-19-2011, 11:58 PM
this is the 5th year that these blue jays have nested here. I got this picture while the parents were getting stuff to regurgitate. The last picture is my neighbor looking for beer:o.

RFeldes
06-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Really a nice classy shirt Tom. You're a Lucky man as well as all fathers. Happy Father's day to all you Dads.