PDA

View Full Version : Will be selling 1976 Newell in FL Nov, 2011

Capnted
09-23-2011, 05:44 AM
Will be returning to FL in October to sell our 38' '76 Newell. We've lived in her the best part of 3 years and have owned her for 10. I'm the second owner. We've driven her Houston to Denver; Denver to MN 3 times; MN to FL 3 times & she's still going strong. I know her well and will share what I know. Will be advertising all over but will especially post details here.

She has maybe 150K miles (odometer not working) and, aside from a starting issue which I think is due to the transfer fuel pump, is running well. She's comfortable to live in & is a great project, as anyone with a classic coach will tell you. There's a relatively new Isuzu genset, heavy duty sliding tray in bay, updated fridge, various other improvements. Mostly, she's a Newell--a huge step above anything else. And most everything works.

Price? I'll start around $15K but will accept offers. She'll be available for viewing near West Palm Beach. A few photos are in the gallery; many more to come.

I just thought I'd post this here prior to her actually being available for sale in case someone happens to see it who's planning a trip to that part of the world.

Ted
303-506-7804

BILL
10-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Morning Ted, would you please send me photos of your 1976 Newell. My e-mail address is wrssr5@msn.com. Will get back to you after I look at photos. Have a good day.

Thanks,
Bill

voyager1
10-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Ted,

Please email pictures of your coach.

Thank you!

Robert in Cape Coral, Florida
voyager1@divservices.net