PDA

View Full Version : From Marathon Coach to Newell Coach

fulltiming
02-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Phil Cornelius joined Newell Coach Corporation on January 1, 2012. Phil has spent the last seventeen years associated with Marathon Coach, Inc. selling over $300 million of luxury coaches.

According to Phil:
The luxury motorcoach landscape has changed significantly in recent years. Higher production costs, lower volume, and constraints to innovation within the bus conversion industry combined with near elimination of high end class A motorhome manufacturing has resulted in greater opportunities for one luxury motorcoach company. Newell Coach Corporation (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=5mzi8jdab&et=1109110700460&s=2348&e=001qFT72ABeYXAyAiDdgFH502EwZb2YyrW8e9DaM9IxfeZvM BfA7NczRQ6ISpUQSYkcWLNPBGnICl0hpMuuK1MnMoluMVkS6G2 5IWOkBnrn9gW1UjStyqb2F5lvUlQskLt9qfsdsVsR0_uxyXQFO i0v2A==) has long been a recognized leader within the luxury motorcoach industry. While other segments of the industry have retracted, Newell Coach has increased their market share.

Let's welcome Phil to Newell.

For more information see Phil's website: http://newellcoachsales.com/home.php

tuga
02-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Welcome to Newell Phil, hope to meet you in person one day.

I usually come in for service about once a year, although (knock on aluminum) I am not having any major issues with the coach now.

Glad to have you aboard.

Best Wishes,

MarkofSJC
02-02-2012, 08:19 PM
I had the pleasure of meeting Phil a few weeks ago while attending the FMC event in Indio. He was great, though the learning curve on Newells must be darn near vertical initially! He was kind enough to take me through several Newells that were for sale, and is clearly aware of the ins & outs of upper end coaches.

Welcome, Phil!

larryweikart
02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Newell Coach. As they have put it many times, "Simply, The Best!" Hope to meet you in the future.

rheavn
02-14-2012, 10:57 AM
I too welcome Phil to Newell. I had looked at Phil's web site when he was selling Marathons and always thought he did a real good job with his web site. If any one is interested in any coach in the Newell inventory I would encourage you to go to Phil's web site. He posts excellent pictures and also the build sheet that really lets you know how a specific coach is equipped. Don't let the web site address fool you it is all Newells.

http://marathoncoachsales.com/

express1
02-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Phil, great job on your Newell ad. I have often wondered why the Other Brands are not listed as well. (the older traded units)
The time is near, that there will be only one New Game In Town.

Thank you Newell for many safe miles of travel.......

Ground Control
07-30-2012, 10:22 PM
I will be calling Phil while in our hunt. I know he did sharpen his pencil for my brother-in-law up in OR on his Marathon purchase. So, I'm sure he is doing a great job for Newell.

Ground Control
08-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Phil doesn't have anything in our price range right now. He's playing in the big leagues these days. Need more like a half mil to make one of those deals happen. He is going to keep his eyes peeled for us though. I have received leads from a couple of members here on much more promissing prices. Thanks Ken, Ed and Larry for your help!