PDA

View Full Version : Hi every body

Nasser
03-29-2012, 05:54 AM
First of all, I really Thank Newellclassic.com staff for letting me to be part of this great establishment. Thanks also to Mr. Mel Gardner for his kindness and successful sale that accomplished between me and him, for me buying his great 1988 Newell coach and ship it to Abu Dhabi.

Happy to be here!!

Nasser

Erika
03-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Very cool! Welcome! :) You will find a very friendly and informative community here.

tuga
03-29-2012, 12:57 PM
First of all, I really Thank Newellclassic.com staff for letting me to be part of this great establishment. Thanks also to Mr. Mel Gardner for his kindness and successful sale that accomplished between me and him, for me buying his great 1988 Newell coach and ship it to Abu Dhabi.

Happy to be here!!

Nasser

Nasser,

Welcome to the Newell Classic.com forum. Glad to have you aboard.

I have to ask, what was involved with shipping a Newell to Abu Dhabi? It must have cost a fortune. Are there any campgrounds in Abu Dhabi? I'll bet that Newell really stands out!

We have a member who lives in Austrailia - his name is Gaz I believe. We haven't heard from him in a while though.

We look forward from hearing from you - again welcome!

rheavn
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Nasser,
Welcome to the forum. It is good to hear that Newell's reputation and marketability is going worldwide. There are many people here who are more than welcome to provide any assistance you may need.

Nasser
04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Thank you T&K!! It cost $11,000 to ship the Newell to Abu Dhabi. No campgrounds in here... we all dry camp! That is why we change the lights to LED lights and use solar system.. we do not have clouds here... Always sunny all year!

Nasser
04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Thank you Erika!!:)

Nasser
04-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Thank you very much rheavn!

Richard and Rhonda
04-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi Nasser,

Welcome to the forum.

I know your coach. I lived in Fort Worth for a while and worked on the coach for Mr. Gardner. I am sure he told you of the origin of the coach. It has some neat custom additions that the Unser's specified.

My email is richardDOTentrekinaloconlabsDOTcom

Nasser
04-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Hi Nasser,

Welcome to the forum.

I know your coach. I lived in Fort Worth for a while and worked on the coach for Mr. Gardner. I am sure he told you of the origin of the coach. It has some neat custom additions that the Unser's specified.

My email is richardDOTentrekinaloconlabsDOTcom

Here I have another good source :thumbsup: Thank you Richard!!