PDA

View Full Version : replacement electric motor A/C Units

Clint Huffman
07-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement electric motor on a 1994 Newell Coach, The Part # on the old motor is 3103626-002 and the model is # K33HXCDK-929. Does anyone have a replacement available or an alternative part number?

Also What type of a/c units are now being used in place of the older duo-therm
units as replacments? Please advise ASAP my AC Units have been down for 2 weeks now!!!!

Thank You,

Clint

folivier
07-26-2012, 04:26 AM
I can't find the info right now (hopefully someone else will have it) but there is a guy in Indiana maybe? that used to work for Duotherm and might have the fan motor available. I bought 1 from him a couple years ago for a spare so it should still be available.
Pretty easy to change out once you pull the a/c unit out.
I'll look tomorrow.

Neweller
07-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Clint, I think this is the gentleman Forest is referring to in Elkhart, Indiana. Dave Holmes at Holmes on Wheels, Phone: 574-266-1586. I know other members have dealt with the same fan issue. You will receive more great advise.

encantotom
07-26-2012, 02:48 PM
hi clit,

michael day has been looking for one as well. you might email or PM him too.

i know michael has done considerable searching already in the past couple of months but i don't know if he found one.

btw, newell replaced the duotherm units with ones from SCS Fridgette (the ones that are in my 2002) and SCS has gone out of business. they use exclusively roof airs now on the new ones.

larryweikart
07-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Dave Holmes is the guy to ask. He has worked on my units many times and definitely knows the product. Hoosier Daddy has also used Dave. He can't always be reached but he will return your phone call! Good Luck.