PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board and Newells

CoachCrazy
08-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Hello all,

I am a metal fabricator and enjoy doing that. Over the past few months i have become what seems to be obsessed with Newells. Now given my current financial state i dont have the funds to get the 2006 Newell Coach like i want to, so my options have been narrowed down to a late 80's model. i am going to make my purchase soon but wanted to stop in and say hello.

Chris

Neweller
08-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Hi Chris and welcome to our network. We hope whatever Newell you end up will be a grand one to you. Come on here and do as much homework as you can and hopefully acquiring your chosen coach will be a smooth transfer of ownership.

Ken

tuga
08-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Chris,

I am like you; I love a certain '06 Newell (coach 672) but it is wayyyyy out of my price range. So I will just keep my '99 and be happy with that.

That's the great thing about Newells, you can always find one to fit your budget!

You know, folks who purchase the older Newells make it possible for other folks to purchase newer Newells. It's like a chain reaction. The guy who is selling the '06 can't buy a 2011 until somebody buys his '06 an so on up the line.

lbrachfe
08-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome aboard Chris,

You will find a wealth of information here as well as many interesting lifestyle related posts. Luckily we are very content with our 2003, although we do fantasize about someday building our own.

The Newell
08-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Welcome Chris,

You have found the most informative place on the internet pertaining to Newells.

CoachCrazy
08-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

ccjohnson
08-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Welcome Chris!
This is a great resource for Newell owners and soon to be owners. Every post I have made here with a tech question has been replied to with a plethora of replies. And, very quickly I might add.

NeverEnding
08-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Welcome Chris we are also in the market for a Newell coach. I agree with ccjohnson this site is a wonderful resource and the help here is great!