PDA

View Full Version : Why This Section?

Neweller
08-07-2012, 08:24 PM
This is why I thought this might be a cool forum section to start.

I've been pondering the idea of buying a Razor RZR just to use around the homestead and take out on journeys behind the coach when I don't need a car with me. You know those times when you just want to kick it and do some playing. Or maybe your not too far from home dry camping or near some other outdoor recreation, where you can play while living it up in your rolling condo.:thumbsup:

Yeah, many of you can relate! What about hauling those bad boy MC's or Mountainbikes. I've competed in both of those areas and would have sure like to had a nice Newell set up to receive my sore and tired body after a nice downhill race on Mt. Hood.

Boys and Girls like to have fun, no matter what our age. So, what do you haul or need to haul that makes this happen? Where do you create space, or what have done to to accomplish these sort of tasks? Throw it on the roof, shove it in the lower compartment or maybe throw it under your automatic king size bed?

C'mon Newellers tell your tricks of the Neweller trade!:o

lbrachfe
08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I had a 500w scooter like a razor for about 5 years that I kept in the bay and loved it untill it fell apart (made in China) and have been meaning to buy another.....

Randy J
08-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Randy is a Harley Davidson kinda guy and is always drooling over a softail slim but I'm trying to talk him into getting two Vespas! I think it would be cool to cruise around on matching Vespas. lol! I'm serious but Randy thinks I'm joking! Maybe his pony tail won't go flyin in the wind like it would on a softail. On a more serious note. They are giving a great promotion right now. If you buy a certain model then you get free gas for it for the year.

Leeann

lbrachfe
08-08-2012, 12:04 PM
I know bikers that have scooters for cruising around in the RV parks they stay in and love them

NeverEnding
08-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Leeann, a vespa sounds pretty cool!

folivier
08-10-2012, 08:03 AM
I haven't rented a RZR yet but will when we get back to the coach in late Sept. I've been thinking of trading in the LIberty for a truck to tow with a RZR in the back. I know Summersgal does that. Anybody else have one?
Will a 1/2 ton 4x4 truck suspension handle ok with a 900#+ RZR in the back? Since it'll stay in the back when we're not using it I don't want the suspension overloaded so that the truck drives and handles badly.

Summersgal
08-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Forrest

Ron Skeen also has a RZR! If you rent one you will then OWN one! Like I told you before...We load ours in the back of our truck, but a small bit of advice...a 900 will not fit in a 1/2 ton. You will need a full size truck and at least a 3/4 ton. Hurry up and get that RZR! :-)