PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait until October

Mikeh
02-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Our new Newell will be ready for delivery in October. Just can't wait. I hope we can meet some of you fellow Newell owners someday. Thanks, Mike Haddox Ruston, La.

fulltiming
03-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Welcome Mike. I know that October can't come fast enough. Congratulations on your upcoming Newell. If you have any questions, ask away and we will see if we can't answer some of the them.

Mikeh
11-05-2007, 12:34 AM
The wait was over 2 weeks ago. What a machine. The quality is unbelievable. :) Well worth the wait.

fulltiming
11-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Now that you have your new machine, the best advice I can give you comes from an old song:

'Get your motor running,
Head out on the highway,
Looking for adventure,
In whatever comes our way.'

Steppenwolf

Mikeh
11-05-2007, 04:38 AM
Thanks Michael,
Buying this coach has been a good experience for us. All the people at Newell seem to have one goal. Build a quality product. Mr. Blade has assembled a very good group of people. They all seem to take pride in their product. All during the design, building and delivery I have dealt with smiling faces and good attitudes. I think I will take your advice and " head out on that highway"

Mike Haddox
2009 Newell #1252
:D

Richard and Rhonda
11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Congratulations on your new baby.

If you roll west on I 20, drop a line, Rhonda and I would love to see the toy.

Mikeh
11-05-2007, 06:01 PM
I plan on hitting the super slab to the west in the spring. Would love to share this beauty with everybody. Will be heading the other direction for now. Thanks :)