PDA

View Full Version : How about an informal rally/gathering at Outdoor Resorts in Port St Lucie, Florida ?

lbrachfe
08-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Any interest from the group to enjoy some warm weather and sunshine in January or Feb ? There are 6 Newells that are there in the Winter, ours included and a nice par 3 golf course on site. Any takers ? Dates ?

Spitz
08-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Larry, we would be up for it if we obtain a Newell by then. Mr. Ken is helping us locate Newell's, if only the heat would let up a little here in the midwest, we could get some real looking in. My wife is setting here with me right now and hitting the arm of my chair lol. Shes pretty excited.

truk4u
08-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Larry,

If a lonely Prevost guy is welcome, we'll be there all of January.

lbrachfe
08-10-2012, 01:36 AM
We are on lot 319 and will be there in Jan except during the Tampa Supershow Jan 13-17

larryweikart
08-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Count me in as long as it doesn't conflict with Sebring.

chockwald
08-10-2012, 05:45 PM
We'll be in Florida late December into February, so keep us in the loop!

Hugo
08-10-2012, 06:23 PM
We'd love to join you but not sure if we can swing it. We are taking so much time with this trip heading to New york to visit Glos family. I will have to get back to reality (business) always calls. It sure would be nice to gather with some of you. Once we make it back from this trip maybe we can figure a way to work something out to be able to head out in mid February? We are also planning a trip next spring (not in the Newell) but flying out of the country.