PDA

View Full Version : A classic from Colorado Springs!

bigcatwally
08-17-2012, 01:37 AM
Greetings from Colorado Springs! My name is Wally but my friends call me big cat wally. I am a collecter of classic cars and naturally I own a classic newell coach. I have come to read here for years and then finally broke down and joined a few months back so I could see the photos. It's good to be apart of this community you have created here on the web.

Neweller
08-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Welcome Wally and Barbie to the Newell forums. Glad you have joined. Hey if you need any misc. parts for your coach just private message me what you might need as I have some extra parts down in your area stored.

Ken

bigcatwally
08-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Hello Ken! Thank you for the welcome, How are you? Barb broke me down this past spring and said "Wally you just need to sign up over there, already!" I'm not one that's big on signing up at sites, to many things to keep track of. I PM you my cell number if you provide me your number I'll give your a ring about those parts you have.

The Newell
08-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Welcome bigcatwally,

Glad you posted, If you have any questions or can give some advice I am sure the Newell Forum Community will appreciate it. Again Happy to have you aboard

Joseph

tuga
08-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Welcome Wally, we are all working together to find the best deals and easiest fixes for our coaches.

Your input will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for signing up!

Randy J
08-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome! This is a great site indeed. We enjoy this Newell community to. Hope you come back and visit often.

bigcatwally
08-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Thank you all for the welcome. I hope to share just as much as I get from this site. But I don't know how that could be possible. Since this site has so much to offer! Thanks for having it on the web for us!