PDA

View Full Version : Hello Newell owners!

NEWELLWIZARD
08-18-2012, 05:52 AM
Just thought I would drop in and say hello. Not sure if I will be able to visit much except on the weekends do to work. Well let me check this site out and see what all you guys have here.

tuga
08-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Welcome Mike and Amy, post some pictures of your Newell when you get time. What part of Montana are you from? We have been thru Montana on a few trips; Alaska and Glacier National Park. We love the Big Sky country.

Glad to have you as members.

lbrachfe
08-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Welcome Aboard Mike and Amy. You will find that even weekend time on the forum will be valuable and enjoyable....

Neweller
08-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome Mike and Amy to the Newell talk forum and website, come often and share what you know or don't about owning a Newell and your travels with it.

Ken

Dom Ferris
08-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Welcome Mike & Amy,

We too are new members. The wealth of information available on this website regarding newells is priceless. Glad I joined and happy to greet a new member.

Randy J
08-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Welcome! There is so much to read and learn. Post and share when you can to.

NEWELLWIZARD
08-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks everyone. It's good to be here.

NEWELLWIZARD
08-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Welcome Mike and Amy, post some pictures of your Newell when you get time. What part of Montana are you from? We have been thru Montana on a few trips; Alaska and Glacier National Park. We love the Big Sky country.

Glad to have you as members.

Hub of Five Valleys. We hang our hats in Missoula. :)