PDA

View Full Version : Where are you tonight? Are you having FUN in the Newell ?

The Newell
08-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I was sitting here in the old stick house getting a bit down since I sold my 1976 Newell, Now I'm still searching for my next one which is a lot of hard work but I thought I'd just ask were most of you kind folks are right now. I can picture some of you taking a walk, others getting ready to dine, while others are just kicked back rattling ice cubes either at the beach or the cool mountains. Help my minds eye. I bet y'all are really having a great time no matter what you're doin'. Hope to meet many of you on the road sometime.

Joseph

1993Newell
08-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Ah, Joseph the beauty of us fulltiming is our view is always changing! We just got of the phone with the grandchildren. So good to hear little people voices even if we don't understand everything that's said! :) We are now about to sit down and have some supper! Hope you find that new coach you're looking for!

larryweikart
08-26-2012, 12:30 AM
Well Joseph at least you don't have to be concerned about selling your pre-loved Newell when you find your "new" love, albeit going bonkers til you discover the replacement. We are currently at home enjoying a beautiful sunset before departing tomorow for downtown Baltimore and next weekends Baltimore Gran Prix!

The Newell
08-26-2012, 01:06 AM
That is very true Larry, This Newell Searching is both hard work but also fun and enjoyable at the same time if that makes sense. Your sunset picture is fantastic I am thinking about making it my background image if thats ok with you.

Joseph

express1
08-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Joseph, stop lookin. I've got your ride. I would like to move into mid 2000.

express1
08-26-2012, 01:51 AM
We are here at Angle Lake, in Wells, NV. on way to Yellowstone.

Newell Tank
08-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Back in Anchorage, AK. We recently returned from a couple week wandering around seeing some of God's country!

larryweikart
08-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Joseph, I would be flattered if you used my photo! We are blessed to have this view and I've been enjoying a different sunset for 34 years.