PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone! Stopping by to Learn What I Can Regarding a Newell Coach.

Morson00
08-29-2012, 01:30 AM
This is quite the message board with a lot of great advice and knowledge base. My wife and I are from the Pacific Northwest. I have traveled the world over exploring many facets of life on her. We have over twenty years experience with Rving and vague experience with a Newell motorcoach. So far what we see, we really like.

The Newell
08-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi and Welcome,

I hope you are enjoying the newell forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

Happy Cruising!

Joseph

Randy J
08-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Welcome! We are from Washington state as well. At the moment parked in Idaho. We do love the Pacific Northwest. Plan on heading to Vegas for the winter. You will get lots of help here. Good people. Great site. Lot's to learn. Your signature cracks me up! lol! Hell! I don't want either one myself! But if I have to choose. I'll stick with the mason. Not a fan of the mormon boy! but don't want to get. to political here. lol!