PDA

View Full Version : Any Recommended Anti-Spotting Solution?

Charlie Kokesh
04-13-2001, 03:50 PM
What Anti-Spotting Solution Can you recommend as an additive for the windshield washer solution to minimize spotting on the front windshields?

TechTalk
04-17-2001, 03:14 PM
We suggest you use any good grade of windshield washer solution available from an auto parts store.

Neweller
04-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Post Update: There is a professional solution out there by Wurth. It's called their "Windshied Wash Additive". The product also has antifreeze protection already added to the formula. It will provide frost protection down to -22°F. This product is really great for cold, snow-prone climates. Something to keep in mind is use a good glass sealent on your windows and cleaning later will come much easier.

Everything the Wurth company makes is first rate. I love using there auto body sealents, they can be brushed or sprayed for the factory look.

Ken

86loco
05-13-2008, 08:55 PM
I mentioned this Wurth windshield wash additive to a buddy of mine that works exclusively on MB and he loves their products too. He went ahead and put some in my coach and I love it now too.

Thanks for your help Ken. This site is wonderful.

Neweller
05-15-2008, 03:39 PM
86loco, you are entirely welcomed! So glad you have joined this forum and please continue to participate with us. Take care and happy Newelling!

Ken

Neweller
07-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Update #2: Another product that works really well and can probably be found more readily for the consumer is the P21S super concentrate "Windshield Wash Booster" to be added to your regular washer solution. This stuff is awesome for preventing smears from oily water splashed up on your windshield during nasty rainy weather. Making for much safer driving with a clear windshield. It only takes a dab added to the plain blue washer fluid to super charge it.

I've included a pic.

Ken